Over time Shopify proposed offers so that as many people as possible can start an online shop. But you're not ready for this new update of the 28 May 2023 !
With the rise of dropshipping, or rather direct shipment, many people want to take the plunge and go into the lucrative e-commerce business.
We must recognize that this is a growing sector of activity and it is far from being finished because people have now become accustomed to consuming online!
Shopify being the simplest solution (no technical skills required) while being complete to launch its e-commerce it is normal that many entrepreneurs are turning to this solution.
And it must be acknowledged that Shopify makes it easy for us because it offers us deals that allow us to minimise financial risksThe main sticking point when starting a business!
So what does Shopify offer?
Simply launch your online shop for only 1$ or 1€ per month for 3 months !
Can you imagine the times we live in? You only need 3€ in your pocket to start a business in 90 days !
It's crazy, isn't it?
But that's not all, because before this offer Shopify 1$ was only available for the Basic package, whereas since 6 March 2023 you can use the Shopify package (normally £105 per month) or the Advanced package (normally £384 per month) for only £1 per month for 3 months!
You are then free to switch to the basic plan to minimise costs but I doubt you can do without the incredible options of the Advanced plan... Personally, this is the one I use on all my shops and I will explain the reasons for this choice.
Why take the ADVANCED plan from Shopify for £1
The reason is simple, you can manage everything with the Advanced plan and do without a lot of paid apps. Moreover, I pay by the year which means that it costs me 289€ per month instead of 384€ if I paid by the month.
But that's not the only reason, you'll see that you're really getting screwed by taking the Basic plan... and I'll give you 3 undeniable arguments that prove that the Advanced plan is really the one you should go for (especially since you can start for only 3€ for the first 90 days...)
Firstly, Shopify will charge you 2% for each transaction with a basic plan vs 0.5% in the Advanced plan. 2% is huge !!!! Imagine if you make £10K you are already giving them £200!
In dropshipping or E-commerce, around 10,000€ of turnover goes very quickly and you don't want to reduce your margin by an extra 2% do you?
Imagine you make 15K€ per month your Advanced package is paid... On most of my shops I run around 30 to 50K of monthly turnover so the question is quickly answered I prefer to have 0.5% of fees so I have the Advanced package...
But that's not all! With Shopify Payment there is also a fee on each blue card payment from your customers and it is much lower on the Advanced package (1.8% in basic vs 1.4% in Advanced)... I'll leave you with see the differences by clicking here.
The number of employees
2 Accounts employed in Basic vs 15 in Advanced... If you're just starting out, I don't think this is relevant to you, but as soon as you start to make a turnover in e-commerce, you'll very quickly have a team of at least 10 people working on your shops.
It is crucial to be able to monitor this but above all to segment access rights!
You need to know who is doing what in your company and above all you need to monitor what is going on to avoid excesses. If your staff all use the same access, how will you know who has made a mistake? Or who is working and who is not?
Anyway, personally I need to have specific accesses for each of my virtual assistants and for me this is really important.
Data is where the money is!
Just as pilots need instruments that provide them with information to take off, fly and land, you need key performance indicators in your business.
In my opinion, the basic reports of the basic plan are useless and of no interest.
In the Advanced package, however, I have real access to reports that allow me to make strategic decisions and to really make decisions in my business.
A word of advice: don't neglect this aspect if you want to be really serious with your biz...
Which countries have the Shopify free trial offer (1$ per month for 3 months)?
Find out more about Shopify's amazing offer of 1$ per month for 3 months with our country specific articles:
- France Take advantage of this exceptional offer in France to boost your e-commerce with the Shopify platform.
- Canada (French) French-speaking Canadian entrepreneurs can also benefit from this promotion to develop their online shop.
- Belgium (French) In Belgium, find out how to take advantage of this attractive offer to create a high-performance merchant site.
- Canada (English) English-speaking Canadians can also take advantage of this offer to boost their e-commerce.
- United Kingdom Learn how this promotion works in the UK to optimise your online sales strategy.
- South Africa Discover the benefits of this special offer in South Africa to improve your presence in the e-commerce market.
- New Zealand In New Zealand, take this opportunity to take your online shop to new heights.
- Australia Australian entrepreneurs can also benefit from this offer to increase their online business.
- Spain Spanish entrepreneurs can take advantage of this offer to boost their e-commerce.
- Costa Rica In Costa Rica, find out how this promotion can help you develop your online shop.
- Venezuela Take advantage of this opportunity in Venezuela to strengthen your presence in the e-commerce market.
- Colombia Colombian entrepreneurs can take advantage of this offer to optimise their online sales strategy.
- Ecuador Discover the advantages of this special offer in Ecuador to boost your e-commerce.
- Peru Peruvian entrepreneurs can also benefit from this offer to increase their online business.
- Dominican Republic In the Dominican Republic, take advantage of this promotion to take your online shop to new heights.
- Chile Chilean entrepreneurs can take advantage of this offer to boost their e-commerce.
- Uruguay In Uruguay, find out how this promotion can help you develop your online shop.
- Puerto Rico : Take this opportunity in Puerto Rico to strengthen your presence in the e-commerce market.
- Mexico Mexican entrepreneurs can take advantage of this offer to optimise their online sales strategy.
- Guatemala In Guatemala, learn how to make the most of this promotion to create a successful website and develop your e-commerce.
- Portugal Portuguese entrepreneurs can take advantage of this offer to boost their online shop and increase their turnover.
- Portugal (revised spelling) Discover the benefits of this special offer by following the revised spelling of Portuguese, and optimise your e-commerce.
- Portugal (traditional spelling) Following the traditional spelling of Portuguese, take advantage of this offer to strengthen your presence in the Portuguese e-commerce market.
- Brazil Brazilian entrepreneurs can also benefit from this offer to take their online shop to new heights and expand their business.
- Italy In Italy, find out how this promotion can help you optimise your online sales strategy and improve your presence on the e-commerce market.
These articles will help you understand the benefits of Shopify and tailor your approach to your country and market. Take advantage of this promotion to give your online business a boost, no matter where you are.
Shopify is an internationally renowned e-commerce platform that enables entrepreneurs and merchants around the world to create and manage their online shop. Shopify's global reach means that it is tailored to the specific needs of each market and takes into account the cultural, linguistic and legal specificities of each country.
Shopify's international dimension is reflected in several aspects:
- Multilingualism Shopify: Shopify supports multiple languages, allowing merchants to offer their online shop in the language of their choice and reach a global audience. The platform also offers translation tools to help manage content in multiple languages.
- Currencies Shopify: Shopify allows for sales in different currencies and offers automatic conversion options for international customers. This allows merchants to adjust the prices of their products and services to local markets and facilitate cross-border transactions.
- Payment gateways The platform integrates a wide range of local and international payment gateways to facilitate transactions and provide customers with a seamless shopping experience, regardless of their location.
- Logistics and shipping Shopify: Shopify offers solutions for inventory management, order picking and international shipping. Merchants have access to partnerships with international carriers to ensure fast and reliable delivery to their customers around the world.
- Local regulations and taxes The platform helps merchants comply with local regulations and manage sales taxes for each country. Shopify provides tools to automatically calculate taxes and simplify the management of tax obligations.
In short, Shopify's global reach enables entrepreneurs and merchants to grow their online business globally, offering an optimised shopping experience tailored to each market.
The final word on the Shopify 1$ or Shopify 1€ offer
I hope that I have given you some insight into the value of this offer and that you have become aware of the incredible opportunity that is available to you...
All you have to do is take action, as the marketers say lol
So take advantage of it now by clicking HERE Or on the button below to start your online business with Shopify at 1$ per month for 3 months. Remember, you should use the Advanced plan if you have real ambitions and don't want to get hammered with fees 😉