Over time Shopify proposed offers to enable as many people as possible to start an online store. But you're not ready for this new update of the May 28, 2023 !
With the rise of Dropshipping, or rather direct shipping, many people want to take the plunge and launch themselves into the lucrative e-commerce business.
It is necessary to recognize that this sector of activity is in full growth and it is far from being finished because people have now taken the habit of consuming online!
Shopify being the easiest solution (no technical skills required) while being complete to launch its e-commerce it is normal that many entrepreneurs turn to this solution.
And it is necessary to recognize that Shopify makes it easy for us because it offers us the possibility to minimize financial risksThe main point of friction when launching a business!
So what does Shopify offer?
Simply launch your online shop for only 1$ or 1€ per month for 3 months !
Can you imagine the times we live in? You only need 3€ in your pocket to start a business in 90 days !
Isn't that crazy?
But that's not all, because before this offer Shopify 1$ was only available for the Basic package, whereas since March 6, 2023, you can use the Shopify package (normally at 105€ per month) or the Advanced package (normally at 384€ per month) for only 1€ per month for 3 months!
You are free to switch to the basic plan to minimize the costs but I doubt you can do without the incredible options of the Advanced plan... Personally, I use it on all my shops and I will explain the reasons for this choice.
Why take the ADVANCED plan from Shopify for $1
The reason is simple, you can manage everything with the Advanced plan and do without a lot of paid apps. Moreover, I pay by the year which means that by the month it costs me 289€ instead of 384€ if I paid by the month.
But that's not the only reason, you'll see that you're really getting screwed by taking the Basic plan... and I'll give you 3 undeniable arguments that prove that the Advanced plan is really the one you should go for (especially since you can start for only 3€ for the first 90 days...)
First, Shopify will take 2% in fees for each transaction with a basic plan vs 0.5% in the Advanced plan. 2% is huge !!!! Imagine you make 10K€ you already give them 200€!
In dropshipping or in E-commerce around 10000€ of turnover it goes very very fast and you don't want to reduce your margin of 2% more do you?
Imagine you make 15K€ per month your Advanced package is paid... On most of my stores I run at about 30 to 50K of monthly turnover so the question is quickly answered I prefer to have 0.5% of fees so I have the Advanced package...
But that's not all! With Shopify Payment there are also fees on every blue card payment from your customers and they are much lower on the Advanced package (1.8% in basic vs 1.4% in Advanced)... I'll leave you consult the differences by clicking here.
The number of employees
2 Accounts employed in Basic vs. 15 in Advanced... If you are just starting out, I don't think that speaks to you, but as soon as you start making sales in e-commerce, you will very quickly have a team of at least 10 people working on your shops.
It is crucial to be able to monitor this but especially to segment access rights!
Indeed, you need to know who is doing what in your company and especially to monitor what is going on to avoid overflow. If your staff all use the same access how will you know who made a mistake? Or who is working and who is not?
Anyway, I personally need to have specific accesses for each of my virtual assistants and for me it's really very important.
Data is where the money is!
Just as pilots need instruments that provide them with information to take off, fly and land, you need key performance indicators in your business.
From my point of view, the basic reports of the basic plan are useless and of no interest.
However, in the Advanced package, I have real access to reports that allow me to make strategic decisions and really make decisions in my business.
An advice, do not neglect this aspect if you want to be really serious with your biz...
What countries are the Shopify free trial offer (1$ per month for 3 months) available in?
Find out more about Shopify's incredible offer at 1$ per month for 3 months with our country-specific articles:
- France Take advantage of this exceptional offer in France to boost your e-commerce with the Shopify platform.
- Canada (French) : French Canadian entrepreneurs can also benefit from this promotion to develop their online store.
- Belgium (French) In Belgium, find out how to take advantage of this attractive offer to create a successful website.
- Canada (English) : English-speaking Canadians can also take advantage of this offer to boost their e-commerce.
- United Kingdom Learn how this promotion works in the UK to optimize your online sales strategy.
- South Africa Discover the benefits of this special offer in South Africa to improve your presence on the e-commerce market.
- New Zealand : In New Zealand, seize this opportunity to take your online store to new heights.
- Australia Australian entrepreneurs can also take advantage of this offer to increase their online business.
- Spain Spanish entrepreneurs can take advantage of this offer to boost their e-commerce.
- Costa Rica : In Costa Rica, find out how this promotion can help you develop your online store.
- Venezuela Take this opportunity in Venezuela to strengthen your presence in the e-commerce market.
- Colombia : Colombian entrepreneurs can take advantage of this offer to optimize their online sales strategy.
- Ecuador Discover the advantages of this special offer in Ecuador to boost your e-commerce.
- Peru : Peruvian entrepreneurs can also benefit from this offer to increase their online business.
- Dominican Republic In the Dominican Republic, take advantage of this promotion to propel your online store to new heights.
- Chile Chilean entrepreneurs can take advantage of this offer to boost their e-commerce.
- Uruguay : In Uruguay, find out how this promotion can help you develop your online store.
- Puerto Rico : Take this opportunity in Puerto Rico to strengthen your presence in the e-commerce market.
- Mexico Mexican entrepreneurs can take advantage of this offer to optimize their online sales strategy.
- Guatemala In Guatemala, learn how to make the most of this promotion to create a successful website and develop your e-commerce.
- Portugal Portuguese entrepreneurs can take advantage of this offer to boost their online store and increase their sales.
- Portugal (revised spelling) Discover the benefits of this special offer by following the revised spelling of Portuguese, and optimize your e-commerce.
- Portugal (traditional spelling) : Following the traditional spelling of Portuguese, take advantage of this offer to strengthen your presence in the e-commerce market in Portugal.
- Brazil Brazilian entrepreneurs can also take advantage of this offer to take their online store to new heights and grow their business.
- Italy In Italy, find out how this promotion can help you optimize your online sales strategy and improve your presence on the e-commerce market.
These articles will help you understand the benefits of the Shopify offer and tailor your approach to your country and market. Take advantage of this promotion to give your online business a boost, regardless of your location.
Shopify is a world-class e-commerce platform that enables entrepreneurs and merchants around the world to create and manage their online store. Shopify's global reach allows it to offer a solution tailored to the specific needs of each market and to take into account the cultural, linguistic and legal particularities of each country.
Shopify's international dimension is reflected in several aspects:
- Multilingualism Shopify: Shopify supports multiple languages, allowing merchants to offer their online store in the language of their choice and reach a global audience. The platform also offers translation tools to help manage content in multiple languages.
- Currencies Shopify: Shopify allows you to sell in different currencies and offer automatic conversion options for international customers. This allows merchants to adjust the prices of their products and services to local markets and facilitate cross-border transactions.
- Payment gateways The platform integrates a wide range of local and international payment gateways to facilitate transactions and provide customers with a seamless shopping experience, regardless of their location.
- Logistics and shipping Shopify: Shopify offers solutions for inventory management, order fulfillment and international shipping. Merchants have access to partnerships with international carriers to ensure fast and reliable delivery to their customers around the world.
- Local regulations and taxes The platform helps merchants comply with local regulations and manage sales taxes for each country. Shopify offers tools to automatically calculate taxes and simplify the management of tax obligations.
In short, Shopify's global reach enables entrepreneurs and merchants to grow their online business globally, offering an optimized shopping experience tailored to each market.
The final word on the Shopify 1$ or Shopify 1€ offer
I hope that I have given you some insight into the interest of this offer and that you have become aware of the incredible opportunity that is available to you...
All you have to do is take action, as the marketers say lol
So take advantage of it now by clicking HERE or on the button below to start your online business with Shopify at 1$ per month for 3 months. Remember, you should use the Advanced plan if you have real ambitions and don't want to get hammered with fees 😉