Nowadays, e-learning is an important excellent way to acquire additional skills in many areas. However, you must do beware of scams that flourish every day on the web!
Indeed, some of them do not hesitate to copy and sell training courses in which they have not no legitimacy because they haven't even practiced themselves! You must therefore be suspicious in your choices and especially choose a coach or trainer who has a proven track record in the field he/she teaches.
It's hard to tell the real from the fake but don't worry because our guide is here to help you to the best online courses. We have purchased these courses and we have them examined with a fine-tooth comb to ensure that the people delivering these educational programs are truly experts in their field !
E-learning has become the the most common form of education in Europe and in the world, as 80 % of companies use it. This popularity is due to the many advantages that e-learning has to offer.
Here are some of the key benefits of online learning:
- A flexibility and convenience: E-learning courses can be followed at any time and in any placeThis makes them much more convenient than traditional classroom courses.
- A commitment and a motivation Increased: Online courses are often more engaging than traditional courses because they use multimedia content such as videos, games and simulations. This can help keep learners motivated.
- From best results E-learning: Studies have shown that e-learning can produce better results than traditional classroom learning.
If you are looking for a more flexible, engaging and effective way to learn, e-learning is definitely the way to go!
The analyses and opinions proposed by waxoo.fr, you will find in each theme training for all levels whether you are beginner or advancedDon't be afraid to take the plunge and make your choice:
- The best courses E-commerce and Dropshipping
- The best courses E-commerce marketplace Amazon FBA
- The best courses SEO and Affiliation
- The best Real Estate Investment courses
- The best courses Trading, stock market and crypto currencies
- The best Personal Development courses
Why choose an online course rather than a physical one?
There are several reasons why you might choose online training over face-to-face training. One is that online training can be more flexible and personalized. Since each student works independently, the trainer can tailor the lessons to better suit each individual. This can result in an overall more effective learning experience.
Another reason to choose online training is that it can be more convenient. You can take online courses from anywhere in the world and you don't have to worry about going to a physical location. This can save you time and money.
Moreover, you have the possibility to come back to the courses that you have not perfectly assimilated when you want because they are always available on the platform. Another advantage is that most of these courses have a community platform that allows students to exchange with each other and even ask questions directly to the teacher. Very often, Live FAQ sessions (questions and answers) are organized by the teacher in order to clarify any potential grey areas you may have. These live sessions are, most of the time, recorded so that you can come back to them if you were not available at that moment.
Finally, online training can be a great way to improve your job prospects. By taking online courses, you can demonstrate your willingness to learn new things and keep up with the latest trends. This can make you more attractive to potential employers.
Who is this format for?
The format of the online training is aimed at most peopleHowever, it may not be suitable for all personalities. Indeed, some people need a "school" setting in person to stay focused and ask their questions live. If you are this kind of person, it is possible that online teaching is not for you, but you should know that it is becoming more and more popular and that it still has many advantages that you may not realize!
Very often you will have an online coach who will be there to answer your questions which makes up for the inconvenience of not being in person.
We can therefore distinguish different profiles for which e-learning is perfectly suited:
- People who wish to change your career path and become financially independent. More and more of you want to acquire skills to earn extra income online or through various investments but it is necessary, most of the time, to train and learn the techniques that can avoid many mistakes!
- The professionals who wish to improve their skills or learn new things in their field of work. Online training can be time consuming, but because it is online, they are free to learn at their own pace and advance their career.
- The students who wish to supplement standard university courses and/or obtain more specialized knowledge on certain subjects.
- Those who run their own business (business owner or self employed), but need to improve their skills. Distance learning programs can help you earn professional credentials (certification training), complete your degree, and establish credibility with your future clients.
- Those who simply want to learn and discover while maintaining their independence.
How to choose your online training and what criteria to respect?
When choosing your online course, it is important to take into account several criteria in order to find the one that best suits your needs and expectations.
Here are a few things to identify before making your choice:
- Testimonials and opinions It is crucial to look at reviews of the trainer and the course itself to get an idea of the curriculum and its effectiveness. Very often, it is possible to test a part of the training for free to see if it meets your needs.
- The organization's experience its know-how, its pedagogical approach, the quality of its training, its flexibility
- Duration and learning mode: e-learning can be done in self-study or e-learning mode with a tutor
- The pedagogical approach the teaching methods used, the level of interaction between the trainer and the trainees, the use of new technologies
- The trainers their experience, their ability to adapt to the needs of the trainees, their knowledge of the subject
- The cost of the training : it varies according to the organization and the type of training chosen
Finally, it is important to take into account your own needs and objectives to make the best choice.
Some tips you should keep in mind before committing to an online course!
Keep in mind that it is above all a commitment on your part ! You will certainly commit financially first of all because most trainings are expensive. This is for me one of the biggest motivations because I tell myself that I have put a substantial budget to invest on myself so I have to respect myself and respect this investment of hard earned money.
So you should not buy a course by taking it lightly! If you invest, it is to follow it to the end and especially to apply the lessons you will learn! Don't watch in Netflix mode, be focused and take notes...
Online training, like any other form of education, requires work on your part if you want to achieve your goals! In our experience, we believe that you will definitely succeed if:
- You are disciplined Put in place rituals and a schedule from which you will not deviate! Your organization must be military in order to devote a few hours each day without overloading yourself, otherwise you won't last the distance.
- You are not in a hurry Don't be impatient, take the time to assimilate the knowledge by applying little by little the knowledge that you acquire as you go along. It is not a question of rushing headlong to tell you later that you did not do it right, it is the best way to lose time. Stick to the proposed methodology.
- You are motivated You must have a high level of motivation. This is what drives you to want to go ahead, to do things, to learn and to achieve your goals. Motivation and discipline would be the most important criteria, according to many studies. With it, you will succeed in all areas as long as you are disciplined!
- You are organized Study Time: Since you spend the majority of your work time in front of a computer screen, you need to be able to step back and put aside anything that might distract you in order to focus on your classes. If you are engaged in another activity, you will need to adjust your schedule to ensure that you are studying at least as much as before.
- You are a regular This is a continuation of our previous point. The most important thing about online learning is to practice it daily, at least a little bit. Keep a schedule that works for you. If you allow long periods of inactivity to set in, you will lose sight of your goal. It's better to spend half an hour every day than five hours once a month.
- You are equipped with To be able to follow the courses in the greatest comfort, a computer (desktop or laptop) and a good internet connection are necessary.
- You are curious Curiosity will encourage you to ask pertinent questions that will help you and most other students understand important points while receiving quality instruction. Remember, you are here to study and there are no stupid questions!
How does online training work?
Before you buy a course you need to know how it will work.
This way, you can decide if e-learning is right for you.
There are generally two types of online courses : the synchronous courses and the asynchronous courses. Synchronous courses run in real time, while asynchronous courses do not.
Synchronous courses are like virtual classes. You attend a video conference on a scheduled basis just as you would in a traditional classroom.
Asynchronous courses do not take place in real time. Lessons and materials are available at any time, and you can take them at your own pace
Of course, there are advantages and disadvantages to both types of courses. Let's look at some of them.
Synchronous courses offer the advantage of live interaction. You can ask questions and get immediate answers from the instructor or other students.
This type of course is also more structured, which can be helpful if you need this level of support.
Synchronous courses, on the other hand, require that you be available at a specific time, which may not be possible for everyone.
Asynchronous courses are more flexible. You can access the material at any time, and you can generally take the course at your own pace.
This type of course is often less expensive than synchronous courses, as there is no need to pay a professor for a live video conference
However, asynchronous courses may not offer the same level of interaction and support as synchronous courses.
When considering an online course, it is important to think about your learning style and needs. Some people prefer the structure of a synchronous course, while others find asynchronous courses more convenient. Consider your schedule and budget when making your decision.
However, you should know that in asynchronous training, which are the most common on the web, the best and most serious trainings offer interactive sessions of questions, answers and an online support platform such as forums, Facebook groups or discord groups.
What do you need to know before starting a training course?
Be careful when searching for courses because it is not uncommon to find courses that will not bring you anything. That's why on waxoo.fr we only offer courses that we have tested and selected ourselves! The courses that are not worth the trouble we simply do not talk about...
- Rely on our opinions 100% Genuine resulting from our own experiences.
- Don't forget to define what budget you wish to invest in yourself to train you.
- By choosing among the waxoo.fr courses you will benefit, most of the time, from our negotiated and exclusive rates !
What happens during the training?
- Most of the time, after the payment, you will receive by email your login and password allowing you to connect to the training platform. Make sure that you have access to everything that was proposed in the base such as videos, possible support PDF as well as links to social networks (Facebook group, Discord server, Forum...)
- It is common to have an introductory video that explains everything you need to know about the platform and the course.
- Very often you are told the pace to follow but I advise you to really take your time in order to progress at your own pace and assimilate the teachings well. As explained above, it is necessary to take notes and never hesitate to ask questions. Sometimes you will have to watch the videos several times in order to assimilate them properly.
- Complete the quizzes and exercises required to validate your knowledge.
What will you need to do after completing the training?
- If you have completed your training and have learned the principles well, congratulations! We advise you to focus on mutual aid to refine your knowledge. Indeed, by helping new people and interacting with others you will find that you will learn new tricks and people will naturally come to you to share!
- Good training is regularly updated, so it is important to stay up to date by following the new courses and the changes made.
- Share your experiences and successes will give you more self-confidence, contribute to your development and create an overall enriching motivation!
Are there any free training courses?
Many French trainers offer free elements on their platforms.
This is a good way to know if the offer corresponds to you and to get an idea of the resources proposed.
In France, all employees can benefit from the CPF (Compte Personnel de Formation) which is in fact a fund (contributed by the employer) dedicated to your personal training. Many trainings can be financed thanks to CPF which will allow you to have the training for free. This offer is generally available on the most serious trainings and schools because they are verified by the French state. It is therefore an excellent way to discover new jobs for free in many areas such as digital marketing, computer science, languages (English, Spanish etc. ...), digital jobs ...
What is the MOOC phenomenon and who are these online course sites?
We couldn't talk about e-learning without talking about MOOCs!
If you are not familiar with the term, MOOC stands for "Massive Open Online Course". In short, it is an online course that anyone can take, free of charge and without constraints.
This system has been in place for several years and is growing in popularity.
Simply because the MOOC has many advantages!
First of all, you should know that the MOOC is open to everyone. Whether you are a high school student, working or retired, you can register for the course of your choice without any problem.
In addition, this type of training is very flexible since you can follow the courses at your own pace, according to your schedule and without having to travel.
Finally, the MOOC is particularly interesting from a financial point of view since the registration fees are generally lower than for traditional courses.
In summary, the MOOC is an excellent solution if you want to learn new things or deepen your knowledge in a field particular.
Now that you know a little more about the MOOC phenomenon, we will introduce you to the main online course platforms.
What are the MOOC platforms?
The best known in France is certainly Fun-MOOC. Created in 2013 by the Ministry of Higher Education and Research, this site offers more than 150 online courses, developed by prestigious universities. The courses are totally free you just have to register on the platform! The only thing you have to pay for is that if you want to get a certification at the end of the course you will have to pay 60 euros...
You can train in a wide variety of subjects, from literature to economics, history, management, languages, computer science, programming, environment, sustainable development, art, design.
is the ideal platform for those who wish to invest in their professional or personal development without having to go back to school. This learning site offers a very wide range of courses, which allows it to meet the needs of all its users. Among the different subjects available are marketing, computers, personal development and music. Moreover, the prices of the courses are very attractive, which makes Udemy even more attractive. Finally, the platform is very user-friendly, which makes learning easier and more enjoyable.
In summary, Udemy is a great choice for anyone who wants to learn more without having to go back to school. This site offers a wide variety of courses at very competitive prices making it a great investment for your future.
is an online learning platform that offers a wide range of courses. The content of the lessons comes from prestigious educational institutions such as Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute. Thus, the courses assigned have a university level to guarantee the quality and especially the effectiveness of the learning. In addition, edX also offers financial aid to those who cannot afford to pay for the courses.
is a website that offers online courses from various academic institutions. The courses are generally lecture-based, with some interactive elements such as quizzes and forums. Students can choose to study at their own pace, and there is often a deadline for completing the course. Courses in Coursera are generally more expensive than other online courses, but the quality of teaching and training is very high.
is a MOOC provider that is quickly becoming an industry leader. It offers thousands of courses taught by experienced instructors, with a focus on quality content that provides a higher level of learning. There are three distinct categories of courses: business, development and design.
Business courses cover all aspects of marketing and management. Development courses are designed to help you grow as a software developer. Courses in design teaches you the basics of graphic designWeb design and user experience.
Whatever your goals, LinkedIn Learning has a course that can help you achieve them. So why not try one today? You might be surprised at how much you can learn.
is a good choice for those looking to further their education while keeping a busy schedule. The online courses offered are of high quality, and the platform is designed with industry experts. In particular, AWS or Google in order to get certified.
AWS and Google are two of the most popular cloud providers. They offer a variety of services, including storage, compute and networking. They are also used by many businesses to host their websites and applications.
is the ideal platform for those who want to continue their studies despite the constraints of daily life. The contents are easily accessible on mobile devices such as a smartphone, tablet and on your computer. However, they are created by experts in the digital field. In addition, there are several categories of courses that are classified according to the level of each student in order to get personalized content.
On Tuto.com, you will find courses adapted to your level, whether you are a beginner or an expert. The courses are classified in different categories: web development, design, photo, video, business, etc. You can choose the course that best suits your needs and goals.
is a popular online course site that offers a wide variety of courses on different topics. The courses are prepared and created by experienced teachers in the form of videos to maximize comprehension. The quality of the content is also ensured by the choice of teachers. In addition, students can also get help from the community of other students and mentors.
is one of the most popular online learning platforms specializing in programming and data management. It offers comprehensive courses to train experts in these fields. The courses are delivered directly online, and all you need is an Internet connection to access them. The site is also designed to be easy to use, with an elegant and user-friendly interface. You can start learning immediately, and the courses are interactive and engaging. There is also a community of experts that you can connect with, for help and advice. Code Academy is a great resource for anyone who wants to learn programming or data management.
Shool Online University
offers a variety of courses that are not only beneficial to students, but also fun and interesting. For example, some of the most popular courses include massage, chocolate making and flower arranging. The site makes sure to provide high quality content so that users can have the best experience possible. In addition, the site is constantly updated with new courses so that users can always find something new to learn. Overall, Shool Online University is a great resource for those who want to learn new things and expand their knowledge base.
is one of the most popular online course sites, and it's easy to see why. The site offers free courses on a wide variety of subjects, from math and science to history and art. The courses are designed by experts in each field and are accessible to anyone who wants to learn. Best of all, the site does not require a paid subscription to enjoy its content. In return, the system works thanks to donations. Despite the free service, Khanacademy offers high-quality courses and exercises that will definitely help you learn what you are interested in. So why not give it a try? You might be surprised how much you can learn.
The Cned is not a MOOC but a public distance learning operator, ensuring, on behalf of the State, the continuity of schooling for students who cannot attend classes for various reasons: medical care, disability, sports or artistic activities that cannot be reconciled with a full curriculum in a school or college.
The Cned offers a wide range of courses, from primary school to university, in a variety of disciplines. In addition, the Cned provides support and guidance to students throughout their studies.
Cned has been in operation for over 40 years and is recognized as a leader in distance learning in France. Cned is accredited by the French Ministry of Education and is a member of the European Distance Learning Association. It has enabled many students to obtain their baccalaureate and to prepare for competitive exams for numerous schools.
To conclude about online training!
Whatever your choice, keep in mind that this is not a decision to be taken lightly and that your commitment must be maximum! Don't forget that you are investing time for yourself and to increase your skills.
In this process of personal investment, you must think about what you will like the most so as not to get disgusted after a few hours and remain persevering in your learning!